OSM’s team of Environment Consultants (Belfast) built upon their long-standing relationship with Newry-based contractor, O’Hare McGovern (OHMG), to complete various assessments from March 2020 to March 2021.
Planning permission was secured over six years ago for the 150,000 square foot space between the award-winning PRONI and Belfast Metropolitan College in Belfast’s Titanic Quarter. When completed, Olympic House will provide Grade A office space for 1,500 jobs and support NI government plans to ‘Build Back Better’ after the Coronavirus Pandemic.
OSM Environmental Consulting were proud to provide a wide range of services for the groundworks phase of the development on behalf of OHMG, allowing safe, sustainable and swift development of Olympic House.
As part of the landmark development, services provided by OSM’s expert Environmental Consultants (Belfast) included:
- Full service in-house design, drilling and supervision of groundwater monitoring network (Hydrogeological Services)
- Successfully completed a groundwater and surface water monitoring programme during groundworks (Environmental Monitoring)
- Obtained a temporary discharge consent from NIEA for dewatering during basement excavation (Hydrogeology / Hydrology Services)
- Waste classification sampling, analysis and interpretation (Contaminated Land Services)
- Supervision of basement excavation (Contaminated Land Services)
OSM’s dedicated team of Environmental Consultants (Belfast) are proud to have worked alongside other industry leaders to contribute to this landmark building in one of our city’s most vibrant areas of development.
If you have a site of any size or prominence requiring expert Environmental Consulting, get in touch with our team today.